What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad exchange

GJMW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anybody tried to exchange their iPad 3 for the new one I have heard a suggestion that if the unit has only just been bought and is in as new condition it may be possile

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You have 14 days to return your iPad for a refund, no questions asked. Some Apple stores have temporarily extended this to 30 days, but that is on a store by store, and even customer by customer basis. If you are over 14 days, call around.

elise loh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know tat?im a malaysian..i bought my ipad3 on14-10-12...is the refund thingy applicable to Malaysia..??I knew tat happen in America n Hong Kong?how abou Malaysia?

elise loh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The worst part is..I buy from a retailer...they say..we are just a branch helping to sell..dont allow refund n exchange thing....the detail of refund thing we don't know..may b u should fon apple international LINE to ask??then??wats the point of they selling with the point that they don't know this dun know tat..or mayb Malaysia is a country tat was oways left behind???dont even know where's the main branch of Malaysia apple store?is it in KL..or all apple store in Malaysia r retailer??the international line meaning?means I have to fon all the way From Malaysia to where? America??my fon fee shall approach rm 1000 then....ishhh

Most reactions

Latest posts