What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Apple Exchange my IPad 3 for the new one?

SarcasticIndeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a new iPad3 as a replacement for my broken one on 26th, and now I realized there is a new iPad out! Will I be able to exchange the iPad 3 for an iPad 4 at the Apple Store? Thanks :)

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel the same. This is my last iPad. I am also changing my phone to android as soon as I can because the iPhone 5 is a disappointment and gives us nothing new. The galaxy s3 however is great. Can't wait to leave this sinking ship.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
How did they 'cheat' everyone? This us the way business and technology works. The ipad3 is still a great device and will be supported by Apple for years to come.

In 6 months the gs4 will come out. Does that mean you'll feel cheated by Samsung?

Ridiculous.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I feel the same. This is my last iPad. I am also changing my phone to android as soon as I can because the iPhone 5 is a disappointment and gives us nothing new. The galaxy s3 however is great. Can't wait to leave this sinking ship.

I came from the Android world......
If you think its all rosy over there you better look a lot deeper. All this Apple bashing because they put out a new product is absolutely hilarious.
I'm beginning to think this forum is nothing but 10 year old kids. :mad:

Good luck with the Android............we'll see you in 6 months. :D

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you probably read this AM, a few Apple stores are exchanging New iPads purchased within the past 30 days for iPad4's. That is not universal, just a few stores are. Work the phone if yours is less than 30 days old.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Man tempers are flaring up over this. Come on guys if you're happy with your current iPad there is no need to get angry just because there is a new iPad coming. Look at me I have the 3 and I'm happy with it and have no plans on upgrading for a long time.

Relax take a deep breath it's just a device.

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't argue with the notion that the 3 is a great device (well, not if you are a fan), but the short update cycle after all the hype for the 3 is a low blow in many respects. We will have to wait and see if this was a smart move by Apple or if they have over-stepped and damaged their loyal following. There are more alternatives now and more on the way. Risky move, yes. Will it pay off? Time will tell.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts