What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad does sometimes not react on touch

Fortu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a little bit confused. I bought an Ipad (3) and it's my first apple device and I am very happy with it - ok, that's not why I am confused :)

The problem is: Sometimes the screen does not react on touch. Those are pretty rare moments and do not depend on the app, e.g.: I am using the Youtube app and so I am tapping and scrolling... and then I touch the thumbnail of a movie and... nothing happens. The same spot touched again: tadaa, it works.
The strange aspect is: When I use a paint tool to test the screen it works. I can fill up the whole screen without any part not painted - the screen seems to work.

So I don't know if this is either a software related problem or is a typical behaviour for touch screens. Or I have to send the unit back to Apple (which is nearly impossible as I do not know how to show them an error that happens on 20 touches 1 time - and can happen everywhere on screen).

Hopefully someone can help me :)

Fortu

Most reactions

Latest posts