1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad does sometimes not react on touch

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Fortu, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Fortu

Fortu iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys,

I'm a little bit confused. I bought an Ipad (3) and it's my first apple device and I am very happy with it - ok, that's not why I am confused :)

The problem is: Sometimes the screen does not react on touch. Those are pretty rare moments and do not depend on the app, e.g.: I am using the Youtube app and so I am tapping and scrolling... and then I touch the thumbnail of a movie and... nothing happens. The same spot touched again: tadaa, it works.
    The strange aspect is: When I use a paint tool to test the screen it works. I can fill up the whole screen without any part not painted - the screen seems to work.

So I don't know if this is either a software related problem or is a typical behaviour for touch screens. Or I have to send the unit back to Apple (which is nearly impossible as I do not know how to show them an error that happens on 20 touches 1 time - and can happen everywhere on screen).

Hopefully someone can help me :)

Fortu