What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad disappointment

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You might want to check your connection. I have found that sometimes my home wifi is very slow, but when I use my mifi, it pops right up.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iluvmyipad said:
You might want to check your connection. I have found that sometimes my home wifi is very slow, but when I use my mifi, it pops right up.

My iPad and his Mac are on both on the same wifi router, same Internet connection. I will tether my ipad to my Env touch and the Internet is faster than my home Internet if I have over 3 bars. Which is usually all the time. I just keep connected to my router at home because it is a hassle to carry my phone with my iPad around the house.

iPad 16gb Wi-Fi 4.2.1 jailbroken untethered

OP
G

geep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some clarification to my case...
I have high speed wireless Internet into my home along with hd tv all coming in on the same 2 wires, I share the wireless signal provided by my do everything modem with 3 laptops, 1 iPad and two 3G cell phones and 1 land line phone, unsure if the modem is G or N.........

Most reactions

Latest posts