What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 Replacement screen (SIngapore)

Eda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

May i know which store in london?because i just broke mine couples minutes ago

papaaur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Funny you mention e-serve cause I had a similar experience yesterday with my son's Ipad2 wifi 16gb. I was told that iPad aren't repaired and that they have a replacement program. Was quoted $744 for the same model. I looked at the guy and ask him whether he could read the word IDIOT on my face? The same iPad model is sold $528 next door. Called apple to complain about their service centers cause this is not the kind of service one can expect by Apple. So waiting to see what they going to do against this service center. Another question for you where did you replace your screen for $100 as I'm interested in that option as well since the iPad is only 6 month old.

ppclover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone advise me where can I repair my cracked ipad2 screen with reasonable price but excellent quality and service? your advice will be very much appreciated.

atif123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have also had similar treatment in Bangalore, India. The services guy told me that there is not part level service on apple products in India by any authorized service provided and suggested me to call 1800 42500744 and discuss with them. I called them twice but they hung up (twice) when I mentioned that I was not informed of the information that there is no part level service in India, when I bought the product.

Let me know if there is some place where we can complain about this kind of treatment? I think they would have happiliy replaced if it was in UK or US.

Most reactions

Latest posts