What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad disabled

biakpara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ease a child to a friend of mine entered the pass ode of her ipad wrongly so many times, now the ipad is disabled what can I do?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If issues arise, you might want to place the device into DFU mode first before clicking the restore button

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DFU stands for Device Firmware Update. DFU mode is used to bypass the bootloader, which is where many iTunes errors originate from. Often times if you receive an error on iTunes while in the normal state or in Recovery Mode, placing the device into DFU mode will fix the error.

Here's a sticky on DFU mode.

OP
biakpara

biakpara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry how can I get the device to DFU mode? Plus I can't see any links

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ease a child to a friend of mine entered the pass ode of her ipad wrongly so many times, now the ipad is disabled what can I do?

Hello - from the above the issue relates to entering the 'passcode' too many times - here's yet another LINK that is more specific to the situation - good luck! Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts