What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad constantly thinking when on Facebook

scotty50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well so far the prob,em with FB is happening with all iPads, 1, 2, 3 and 4, it is hard to believe that FB is not working on the problem. I would also hope that Apple is not trying to resolve the issue as well. For all of the people that are having the FB problem please report the problem to FB.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I suggested to someone on another thread that they delete the app and reinstall it. They did so, and reported back that this solution worked for them. All I can do is repeat that here.

I checked Facebook and it is working for me. I am running the latest version on iOS 6.0.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scotty50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple completely replaced my wife's iPad 3 and without restoring and the new one right out of the box it still had the FB problem. In the last two hours we have been able use FB on both iPad's 2 and 3, maybe somebody fixed the FB problem.

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scotty50 said:
Apple completely replaced my wife's iPad 3 and without restoring and the new one right out of the box it still had the FB problem. In the last two hours we have been able use FB on both iPad's 2 and 3, maybe somebody fixed the FB problem.
Yes..now it's ok..work just fine..

Most reactions

Latest posts