What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad case

rbennett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody own a dodo case? And are they worth the money?
I thinks it's a great idea but great may not be worth $60

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody own a dodo case? And are they worth the money? I thinks it's a great idea but great may not be worth $60

Dodos are not worth the aggro, I think, because of their ongoing problems with durability of their cases. Google "Dodocase iPad falls out" and you'll find a whole bunch of forum threads and YouTube videos documenting this.

The other problem with Dodo is that - last time I checked - their case didn't have a rear camera port for iPad2 (assuming that's your device). That's an instant design fail for me. For $60 (or less, depending on your customization options), you'd be far better off looking at Treegloo.com.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with the Otter Box though...

Otterbox works only if you're looking to brick your device in armour. For someone looking at book-bound (Moleskine-style) cases, Treegloo or Portenzo would be a more elegant option. :)

OP
R

rbennett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Proporta looks like the best deal for what I am looking for... Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts