1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

DoDo Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Tarpasashack, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Tarpasashack

Tarpasashack iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just received my DoDo Case yesterday, it only took a little over a week from order to receive. Great case, very good quality material and workmanship. I really like this case, it lets you walk around with your iPad incognito. Looks just like a Moleskine notebook. Holds the Ipad very securely.
  2. teedubbz

teedubbz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you enjoy yours! I got my DoDo a week ago and so far, I'm satisfied with it! Great quality but it is somewhat pricey comparatively! One thing I wish it featured was a better stand.. It works as a stand to a degree but not so well on a smoother/slicker surface... I just hope the case fold where it opens and closes holds up sufficiently over time!

Overall a good solid case where I don't have to worry about my iPad when slipping into my backpack as often as I do....

T
  3. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Just to confirm: is it for iPad 1 or 2, and if it's for 2, does it have the rear camera port? (It doesn't say on their website and there's no picture, and normally vendors would mention such features.)
  4. Tarpasashack

Tarpasashack iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No it does not have a camera port. I have seen a few others that do, but don't know the quality.

5. mikesus

mikesus iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And if it did, how would you use it? you would have to hold the dodo case open flat? Doesnt seem too workable to me.
  6. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ok, thanks. One of the reasons I chose not to go with DodoCase when I was looking for a Moleskine-style case was *exactly* their lack of durability, especially around their rubber corners and frame - a quick Google on 'Dodocase iPad falls out' brings up a slew of videos and forum links where this problem is highlighted, and also firsthand accounts from friends who had a Dodo and gave up on them. Anyway I'm currently using a Treegloo, with Portenzo coming in a very close second choice.