What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad for Student - help

CreativeCanuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am currently a university student from Canada and I will be leaving on a year-long exchange to England. I plan to do a lot of traveling around Europe while there. I purchased the iPad 3 32 GB (white) yesterday and am loving it so far. I also purchased the pink smart case.

I have a 13" Macbook Pro (2010 model).

I am debating the following:

- a stylus
- a wireless keyboard or keyboard case * (mainly this)

I don't know if it's worth spending the $80+ on a wireless keyboard/keyboard case.

I'm a student, but I also have a Macbook Pro.

(1) Do you think it's worth spending the money in getting a wireless keyboard for my iPad or should I simply stick to the touch screen keyboard and use my Macbook Pro for taking notes in school and stuff?

(2) Do you use a stylus? Would you recommend it?

Any advice for somebody in my position would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

wvueersfan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the apple wireless keyboard and love it. It makes it much easier to take notes

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey

i recomend that you should buy the wireless keyboard case you maybe asking me why i chosed ipad wireless keyboard over the mac book pro
1st of all its more ligther and you can put it in your hand bag and take it out when your on your lecture but the best ipad 3 wireless keyboard i found is
logitech keyboard bluetooth wirelesss it can last up to 6month before it discharge and you can charge it via USB check it out on google image
and the keyboard key is soft is like typing in mac book pro

Most reactions

Latest posts