What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safest case?

matthewilliamg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
I was just wondering which case would be the most protective for my iPad, Is the Otterbox worth the money for the protection?
Thanks,

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, my autistic 11yo son and my typical developing 4yo son both have them on their iPod touches and a year later, no issues. I recently took them both out of their cases to check them over and they look as clean and unmarked as the day I put the cases on them. And trust me, my kids are not careful little cherubs. It was worth the $24.99 each case cost in our experience. If I was giving them an iPad, I wouldn't look any further than the Otterbox defender series.

wvueersfan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an otterbox for my iPad and it works very well and is worth the money.

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know many people say outter box defender is the best case for apple product but guest what i found a new case is more better than outterbox defender

its called NUDE case for ipad it water proof ,shock proof,dirt proof,snow proof, made by lifeproof and it also 40% thinner than outterbox defender
it is expensive but it worth it im loving it

Most reactions

Latest posts