What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad battery indicator %

Zanvetto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.
Today I realice that my iPad battery % is differente from the remaining % I can get from any iPad info or battery info App. The difference is 5%. When the tradicional iPad battery meter says 89% the apps that monitor the battery says 85%.
Can any body please help me?
I think 3erd party apps can only show values like 90,85,80 and not 90,89,88 ... Is this right?
Thank you.

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not found a battery app yet that does not measure in 5% increments. The ones that warn you about this in the app description seem to be indicating that it is a limitation placed on them by iOS.

iTechboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is going to answer your question about the battery indicator but for charging your iPad, I suggest you purchase a really good battery. I just bought mine from NewTrent called the imp880E and it's incredible! I've bought other batteries from them before but this newest one charges my iPad by 100%! Plus they have a really good return policy.

MarkK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't forget to completely drain the battery of your iPad once a Month.
This is required for the battery-meter to be readjusted, as otherwise it will begin giving false readings. This might also explain why there are differences.

Most reactions

Latest posts