What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 problem

Keeshia Marie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a kinda huge problem here in my iPad 4. Last 2 days, it went blue screen. I wasn't able to do anything. It was BSOD, maybe. Now it cannot be turned on, no matter what I do. I am already charging it for days. Hope anyone could help. Big thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to iPad Forums, the best iPad forum anywhere!

I've moved your post to the iPad Help Forum where it will receive more attention. I've also deleted the other 3 posts you made on the same topic, besides fracturing the conversation, duplicate posting is also against our rules.

Last edited:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Perform a hard reset by pressing and holding both the power and home buttons together, then releasing both when you see the Apple logo. Then go to Settings > General > About > Diagnostic & Usage > Diagnostic & Usage Data. Then look for a plist log that matches the timestamp of when the BSOD occurred and paste it here so we can further diagnose the issue. Or, perform a hard reset, backup your device, restore your device, then restore your backup if you just want to get rid of the issue altogether no strings attached.

Most reactions

Latest posts