What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 freezes since ios 7

Lanas199

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 4 was working perfectly. Since the update of ios 7 was installed the screen freezes frequently, or knocks me the
web and back to my home screen. Does anyone else have this problem? Do you know if they plan on a update to fix this
bug?
Thanks,
Lana

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My iPad 4 was working perfectly. Since the update of ios 7 was installed the screen freezes frequently, or knocks me the web and back to my home screen. Does anyone else have this problem? Do you know if they plan on a update to fix this bug? Thanks, Lana

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

No, I haven't had this problem on my Air.

Try a reset of your iPad, it's recommended after any update. It doesn't change anything and is akin to rebooting a PC but it allows everything to settle in nicely!

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

I hope this helps!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 4 was working perfectly. Since the update of ios 7 was installed the screen freezes frequently, or knocks me the
web and back to my home screen. Does anyone else have this problem? Do you know if they plan on a update to fix this
bug?
Thanks,
Lana

not surprised, my iPad 3 experience is very poor since the iOS 7 update, my iPhone which is still on the old iOS 6 works brilliantly. My iPad was much better with iOS 6

Most reactions

Latest posts