iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Greg G, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanaNgidhu

DanaNgidhu
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I am officially a member of both the IPAD Wi-fi and the 3G forum. I worked a deal with my Apple consultant where I will send this one back and reluctantly WAIT for the 3G. I really miss being able go on line anywhere!

So the wait starts all over again. Anybody want to sell some Valium?

DanaNgidhu

Sent from my Wi-Fi IPAD

2. Gmunford

Gmunford
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    As a newby to Apple I do find it maddening that a company so famously focused on the user experience doesn't have the courtesy to give a date or even an explanation to the customers for the most expensive version of their hot new product. Clearly Apple wants to generate excitement - so we buy into to it a the highest end - and then are ignored while the party goes on without us. Some magic.

3. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I can’t send valium …but surely some other stuff (prohibited) for make you waiting like me the 3G … as the wifi is amazing i can’t wait for my 3G

4. Seadog

Seadog
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    I have to wonder why they do not set a delivery date. The original reason for the delay was FCC approval. It could be that they still do not have approval. As per government rules, they would not even be able to advertise a delivery date if they do not have the document in hand. They could have a verbal date that they will be granted the license, and that would allow them to make some plans, but without a formal letter, they cannot be sold. They may even are being held in custom hold in Alaska waiting on the notice.

5. Gmunford

Gmunford
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Yeah but they could explain it even if they cant give a date.

6. Breckbi4

Breckbi4
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    That would be nice if they were already boxed and addressed sitting in a FedEx warehouse in Alaska! That is, if all the kinks were worked out...

7. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    They maintain the weather HOT by keeping silence and letting people waiting …

they are excellent to play that kind of game … we dislike it but we also enjoy their great products

8. TelSteve

TelSteve
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Greg G and all,

I feel your pain brothers and sisters. I've decided to us the avatar with of the iPad with the "coming Soon" :comingsoon: graphic over it until I actually recieve it. When you see me posting with a fulling exposed iPad avatar you'll know I'm on this forum with my new iPad in my trembling hands trying to type (nothing like a good fix).

9. iceman

iceman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I am very close to canceling my order. I can just go to the Apple store or Best Buy and get one anyway. This waiting without any date set is very frustrating.

10. dennis

dennis
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    You know as soon as you do that they'll announce the date the following day.

J/K

:D

I feel the same as you... it's very frustrating. To get by I find myself wasting way too much time obsessing and reading on this board because I don't have my iPad to play with yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.