What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 MockUp Shows 3D Amoled Display

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Ehh. I'm still not convinced 3d is the way to go tbh. It still seems like just a huge fad and with stereoscopic 3d still in it's infancy....this should be interesting.

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
Ehh. I'm still not convinced 3d is the way to go tbh. It still seems like just a huge fad and with stereoscopic 3d still in it's infancy....this should be interesting.

3D just makes people sick after 30 mins of watching. When are we ever gonna get "comfortable for our eyes" 3D TV? [sigh]

Confucious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
blog.iphone-dev.org
I just got the iPad2 and Now is coming the 3 give me a brake!!!

Not til Spring of next year. Relax....

Strange that you think that. There will almost certainly be a new iPad in September/October (I'm going for September at the same time as the iPhone 5) but it is likely to just have a double resolution screen (not Retina display)

Maybe the 8Mp camera as well but I don't think much more than that.

I could be wrong.....

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Confucious said:
Strange that you think that. There will almost certainly be a new iPad in September/October (I'm going for September at the same time as the iPhone 5) but it is likely to just have a double resolution screen (not Retina display)

Maybe the 8Mp camera as well but I don't think much more than that.

I could be wrong.....

It's been forecasted that iPhone 5 may be delayed and Apple has. 4GS along the way for iPhone

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope they don't start releasing a new ipad each year like they do with the iPods.

I want my ipad2 to be cool forever......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
I hope they don't start releasing a new ipad each year like they do with the iPods.

I want my ipad2 to be cool forever......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Cool is good

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't 4gs just sound like malarkey!!! It would not be good press for iOS 5

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts