iPad 3 mobile hotspot

Discussion in 'iPad Carriers' started by AlistairMcpherson, Mar 24, 2012.

1. AlistairMcpherson

AlistairMcpherson iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if hotspot works on tmobile for iPad 3 it isn't showing as an option...if not then does anyone know a carrier that does support it? Thanks!
  2. maxsquared

maxsquared iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you in the UK? I remember reading somewhere about mobile hotspot is not available in the UK and apple due to push out an update by end of April.
  3. nidayaqoob1230

nidayaqoob1230 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    for my birthday which is in July, my parents promised me that if I get 5 A's in my junior cert and raise 250 euro they will get me an Ipad. Its gonna be an only big present and I'm perfectly happy about that. They said I could choose whatever model I wanted but the more expensive, the less presents. So I've chosen the 64g Wifi white version. I just don't think that 4g is worth the price for a teenager who spends his life studying, playing video games, going out with friends and watching tv. I do 11 subjects and I'm not gonna name them. But my best ones and I'm very confident I'll get A's in are English, Geography, Science, History and French. I got A's in my mock exams for those and 3 B's They said that If I got 4 A's that I could make up the lacking A with 3 B's which seems fair. (makes me study all around insted of my favourite subjects) I don't really know what I'm asking here, just looking for an opinion I guess. Is an Ipad 3 worth it? Thanks for taking the time to read this.
  4. zphone

zphone iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    I cannot say whether an iPad is worth it in all situations... But I can definitely say getting A's is worth it. If you can make the iPad help with that rather than waste time on it then it would be worth it.