What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 upgrade and jb questions

coolshades

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. Please excuse me if I'd offended anyone.

I am new to jailbreaking ipads. My wife has an ipad 2 wifi only and I just got myself an ipad 2 wifi + 3G.

The ipad 2 wifi has 4.3.1 firmware. I would like to upgrade it to 4.3.3 and then visit jbme.com ;-). Should I do the upgrade to 4.3.3? I understand somehow I should save SHSH blobs with tinyumbrella. Should I do it now before upgrading to 4.3.3, or after, or both?

As for the ipad 2 3G, I'd like to know if it's more difficult to jb it because it has 3G? I assume it has 5.0.1 preloaded. When the new jb comes around, if ever, would it be more difficult to jb because it has 3G?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cool

Over 240 viewers and no suggestions. Am I in the right forum with my questions? :eek:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts