What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To upgrade or not to upgrade?

Kenilik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 64Gb iPad2 3g that has come preinstalled with 4.3.2. I am new to apple and have been waiting for the iPad 2 because we Skype all the time... Of course Apple won't do with competition and has stopped Skype from being available on the AppStore so now I'm eagerly awaiting the JB for iPad2 (along with millions of others I guess!!) in the hope that I'll be able to install the version of Skype that used to be available on iOS.

I am having problems with TU not yet saving my 4.3.2 SHSH, but have posted about that in another topic.

Anyhow the question I have is should I upgrade to 4.3.3? What issues are there for any potential JB being worked on? Any thing else I should consider?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Reaction score
Actually it was Verizon and it was legal under the Patriot Act. Not saying I agree with it but the laws were changed to make it legal and the current regime renewed them. There were challenges to over turn the law but they were thrown out.
At any rate the tracking is internal on the Ipad/iPhone and can only be used if anyone physically pulls the data from them.
The e911 chip on the iPhone and every other American cell phone is a different story.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Inc

Synnerg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In any case, I suggest not upgrading

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

All 3 of you are breaking the forum rules, which will not be tolerated. These are privately run forums. You play by the rules or you don't play at all. Your choice. Abusive posts or PM's should be reported to any moderator or admin for action.

I'll clean up this shameful mess above. In the meantime I suggest you ALL review the forum rules.

Last edited:

Synnerg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To the OP: I hope you find the answer you seek! I am keeping my iPad2 on original software as a "play it safe" move because I would hate to be locked out of a jailbreak released for an earlier iOS

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts