What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2. Tolbar in the email app

topperwife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the button on the toolbar on the 3rd from the right does when you are looking at an email? I pressed it by accident and my email disappeared, and I can find it now. It was an important mail and the search isn't working to find it. Help!!!

micheledhowe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
topperwife said:
Can anyone tell me what the button on the toolbar on the 3rd from the right does when you are looking at an email? I pressed it by accident and my email disappeared, and I can find it now. It was an important mail and the search isn't working to find it. Help!!!

That is the delete button. You can log into mobil me with your account and search in your trash to retrieve your e-mail

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trashcan. You need to go back to where all your email accounts are listed, second level, and look at the folders there. There should be a file called trash there that it might be in if you are lucky.

Most reactions

Latest posts