What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Receive Email

bhadresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ipad2jailbreak.com
iPad 2 can’t receive email (How to)

Follow this steps while troubleshooting to received Email on ipad 2

Step 1 :If you use one or more computers to check the same email account, it may create a lock-out.

Step 2 : Set up your email account directly on iPad instead of syncing it from iTunes. In Settings, choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,†tap Add Account, then enter your account information. If iPad is unable to locate your service provider’s settings when you enter your email address, go to support.apple.com/kb/HT1277 for help setting up your account.

Step 3 : Turn iPad off, and then on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until a red slider appears, then drag the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.

Step 4 : If your iPad Wi-Fi + 3G uses a cellular data network, turn off Wi-Fi so iPad connects to the Internet through the cellular data network. In Settings, choose Wi-Fi and turn off Wi-Fi.
:D

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
pdmike said:
Problem solved, I think. Just to make sure, I tried to get into AOL on my desktop computer. I couldn't do it - "incorrect password." So I reset the password and got in. Then I got out the iPad and set up an AOL account using the new password. I'm in on the iPad.

How my password got messed up at AOL I have no idea. I have had it for a long time and I most certainly did not change it myself.

Anyway, thanks for your help - all of you who chipped in.

Maybe tour accourt was blocked for trying to many times to log in...

Most reactions