What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 received today

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I got my 64 gig 3g white att ipad 2...there's absolutely NO LIGHT LEAKAGE, this thing, is seriously x-rated...for the amount of money I'm ready to spend on apps (I bought a 100$ itunes card when I bought this march 11th from apple.com), I'm on my way to walmart, to buy 300 in gift cards...I'm sold...

Either that or according to all the tech sites, I got the 1 out of 7 that was flawless.....roll a j to that

You can tell I'm beyond psyched :) :)

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
I have some light leakage :(. I also know the nature of LCDS and you will always have some light around the edges. Its not a big deal to me though.

Congrats, i still need to go buy an itunes GC.

OP
C

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I was syncing, and due to the amount, and fact I was also burning a bluray (not patient enough to wait), it crashed itunes...now everytime I hook ipad 2 up, itunes freezes..when I disconnect, issue remedies..WTF!!!! I know it's not my computer...my cpu is still top of the line...and I'm getting extremely frustrated...

OP
C

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So ~ you were burning a blue ray, at the same time you were setting up your new iPad for the first time in iTunes?

well, it was caching the bluray to the hard drive, not actually burning but yes...I have since tried...restarting, shutting down, turning back on (after 3 min delay to reset internal diodes on computer), uninstalling, reinstalling itunes..nothing has worked...now I'm officially pissed....

OP
C

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now I unplug and itunes resets song information (and changes to correc tsong/ correct time)...wow apple, you fail

Last edited:

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
Im having a problem with itunes too. I assume your a PC user like me? I think the new version of itunes 10.2.1 has issues. Once i upgraded i cant sync my ipad or iphone.

Most reactions

Latest posts