What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 pda mode

medman17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can someone please help me with my iPad2. I logged onto my school website called angel and I used the PDA mode on a power point and it worked perfectly, all the PowerPoint slides showed up, but when I pressed the revert back button when I was in the website, I cannot convert back to the regular website! it's just in PDA mode now and the options that used to be there to revert back are GONE! the options are usually on the left bottom hand corner, but nothing is there now and when in log back into the home screen of the website it's permanently in PDA mode and i cannot use my user login code now which I suspect is because I'm in permanent PDA mode. if Anyone knows what's going on please help!!! :(

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There,

I have moved your post into the iPad Help section where it should receive more attention.

seneca18

OP
medman17

medman17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There,

I have moved your post into the iPad Help section where it should receive more attention.

seneca18

thanx! I still need help with my iPad I think this post shows the most recent posts, thanx to the person who moved my post to iPad help :)

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I deleted your duplicate post regarding this issue as it fragments discussions and is against the forum rules. That said, good luck in finding a resolution to your problem.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cookies most likely.

Got to Settings > Safari and Clear Data and Cookies. Sites that usually remember you will require logging into again.

You can also try entering the URL of the desktop version of the site directly into Safari. This used to work when I got stuck in YouTube's mobile site and wanted back to the desktop version.

Most reactions

Latest posts