What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 jailbreak on craigslist for $30 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxcysxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found this ad on craigslist that that mention iPad 2 jailbreak for a small fee. I called the guy up to ask if he does indeed jailbreak iPad 2 and he said he does.

I'm skeptical since no one online has the jailbreak how does he have it, and if his is genuine the why are some hackers online hiding it.

What's going on folks, is this guy a scam or hackers are holding back the jailbreak on us?

Here is the link to the post

Last edited by a moderator:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm betting that he's full of poo. The devs aren't holding anything back, they are working on it and need to make sure all the bugs are ironed out before they release it. Can you imagine how crazy people would be if it got released with bugs? Just need to be patient.

dynax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, if he couldn't jailbreak the iPad2 then he wouldn't get the money. I don't see how that's a scam. If you live near by, why not give it a try? Meet in a public place with a laptop of the iPad2 and see what the deal is.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Definately a scam. No debate. Sorry. :(

And I wouldn't approach this guy on the basis that if he doesn't jailbreak it he won't get the money. Sounds like an iPad2 mugging in the making to me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts