Ipad 2 camera

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Moonmaid, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Manchoa

Manchoa
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    as uch as i know, only photos, andw no, it does not allow pen drive. in my pointof few the camera connection kit is pointless. You can also transfere phoos from your mac or pc via usb cable that you have. Ofcourse the good point is you can connect some other equipment with camera connection kit like usb keyboard, some audio interfaces ect. To be honest, its really weird that you have to pay extra money to get usb port for ipad and cant use it whyle loadind, because it uses the same port on ipad.

Sent from Tommy's iPad2 using iPF

2. nishel

nishel
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    How to improve iPad 2 image quality after capturing a shot

Hi how to improve it.... Wondering how to do... I have a way...

Hi for today’s post I will be going to discuss about the iPad 2 image quality. From the knowledge I have collected the front camera which capture our face picture have only 2 to 3 px but the behind camera is about 7 to 8 hd px.
    So after capturing some pictures, I have discovered that the images are not as good as a hd camera should do. So how to improve the image slightly better than before.
    There are an app that I recommend you to use it for a better image quality. It is called aphoto which you can download it from the apps store and it’s free.
    How to improve…

1. Download the app
    2. Capture and image using the app or the camera app provided by the device.
    3. open the image using the app and click the pencil icon at the right bottom of your screen.
    4. Increase your saturation to its max and sharpen your image to 3 or 4.
    5. Add a border to your image.

Walla…. Save the image and you already have a better
    Picture than before.
    Please comment if you have a better way so that I can improve my image either.
    That’s all please enjoy your superb image. Thank you.

3. Kellog

Kellog
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    There is an App which is called 360 panoramic, it is amazing and is so useful for my work for flashy extras for the website. However the camera is pretty bad as said above and discovered myself. My question is that is it possible to use an external camera plugged in somehow to enhance the quality or not?

Ryan

4. prodhprod

prodhprod
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Try eye fi se cardiaco. It works lime a charm

5. Leeshe

Leeshe
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I must say for the price that the iPad's cost they should take better or just as good pictures as the iPhones. I am highly disappointed in the quality of the pictures. Dispite the size of the screen, I should be able to take pictures with it. If the iPads aren't designed to take good quality pictures why even have a rear facing camera??? Why not just have a camcorder???

6. JodiJ

JodiJ
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    The camera quality is very disappointing !

7. KevinJS

KevinJS
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Not sure why people want high quality cameras on a device that is clumsy when used as a still camera. The cameras are ideal when used for FaceTime and Skype, and we're never intended to function as still cameras. Video quality is very good. Check out my video "Downhill all the way" on YouTube. It was shot out of the windshield of my truck, with my iPhone supplying the soundtrack (Chris Rea: Road To Hell).

8. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Some people use the rear-facing camera to video chat, Skype, FaceTime. You can show what you're looking at and still see whomever you're talking with. For instance, you can show grandparents their grandkids at play; real estate people can show houses as they chat; business people can show products; etc.

9. Katoosh

Katoosh
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    It's surprising how many people I see take pictures with the iPad. Obviously it is something people want to do, and I think we will see an updated camera on the iPad 3.

10. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    It'll be interesting to see what emerges, because higher-resolution cameras might create probs for some people using FaceTime, Skype, etc., because their wifi or 3G connections might not be fast enough to handle high-res video chats. There are many variables to consider besides just tossing in a better camera or two because some people want to take better-quality photos.

#50 Kaykaykay, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012