What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good apps to eliminate grainy camera images?

joeswife5807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently discovered I have the beginnings of an interest in photography. I'm learning the very basics from a friend. I'm not yet ready to go and buy and expensive pro camera. My ipad works great for viewing photos but it stinks for taking photos. Anyone know of any good apps to eliminate some of the graininess of the images ?Even if i take a great shot it is so grainy it almost looks blurry.

ront

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cameras used in the iPads are not high res cameras. They tend to work better for video rather than still picture taking. The camera in the iPhone is much better. You simply will not get great pics out of the iPad due to the camera itself.

Ron

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi JoesWife - if you indeed are interested in photography and quality images, then forget the iPad's cameras - nothing will help to improve their images - there is plenty of information available on the forum concerning this topic, so some searching will help provide further detail, if interested.

I would suggest obtaining a good quality digital camera (the non-SLR options are inexpensive) which provides images of at least 2-4 MP size (or greater), then obtain a CCK (Camera Connection Kit) to help transfer the desired images to your iPad (or of course there are other ways) - good luck. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts