What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 rear camera

kandyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys....how good do u think d iPad 2 rear camera is? I've been using my pad for around 20 days,the photos I've clicked are very blurry and disoriented(pixels)....is this with my iPad only or is the camera that bad??

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Kandyman and welcome to the forum - :)

There are so many threads on this topic that a little searching would have been overwhelming - :D

Take a look HERE just as a starter - there are additional links in this thread.

Basically the iPad2 cameras STINK - the rear one (which has the best resolution) is still less that 1 MP in quality - if you need good digital images, then use a dedicated camera for that purpose and purchase the 'Camera Connection Kit' to transfer your images to the iPad - good luck!

disneylover1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with my camera and it works for me.
It might not be the greatest camera out there but i really dont think it was ment to be.
For quick snapshots it does just fine.

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took a picture on it earlier and I thought the camera was really grainy. Semi disappointing, but it'll probably look better outdoors, and I'll probably hardly ever use it as a camera.

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to tell that the camera on the ipad is really not perfect enough as itself...Once I take a series of photos on it,it really disappoint and confuse me. While it functions well except working with the camera...

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I don't have any problems with my camera and it works for me.
It might not be the greatest camera out there but i really dont think it was ment to be.
For quick snapshots it does just fine.

absolutely.

it's a bit of fun. good for video chatting and sharing snaps with your mates. nothing more nothing less. for these purposes it works superbly.

OP
kandyman

kandyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thnx guys....I first thought it was only with my pad....now when I know it shoots less than 1mp.....apple cudve done way better.....even if it's not for snapshots...a 3 or a 5 mp wouldn't hurt....:-|

Most reactions

Latest posts