1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad 2 backlight bleeding.. what to do?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by gza1105, Jul 18, 2011.

1. gza1105

gza1105 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Everyone

So I got an ipad 2 on May and just now I have been noticing the backlight bleeding!.. I dont know if it is as bad as others but to be honest it upsets me a lot... I expect something good from what I paid!.. and Apple isnt giving me that.. so I was wondering.. do you think it is worth it to go through the trouble of taking action on this issue and contacting Apple about this?... it hasnt been long since I bought it I guess.. and it doesnt have scratches.. well maybe one but thats about it.. do you think they would give me a new one or at least repair this for me?... thanks

here I include a picture of the backlight bleeding of myipad 2... of course the picture doesnt justify the real think! but it is actually pretty bad.. it flashes a yellow light all around the edges!.. and its kinda annoying when watching movies.. anyways thanks again

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  2. HKWrite12

HKWrite12 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    You have one year of guaranteed coverage from faulty device to faulty oem sync cord n adapter.

If you weren't satisfied with initial support, note that in your second filing.

I noticed bleeding about repo weeks after receiving device. It's not bad but I'm in college and paying a grand meant I wanted perfection. That being said, I haven't sequestered repair although I have talked to two reps. Since mine is personalized, I have to ship and wait which requires 4 day turn around minimum.

Get all the bang for your buck when possible. Im gonna send mine off before school n get it over with.

Loneliest days of my life those will be.
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0