What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 backlight bleeding.. what to do?

gza1105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

So I got an ipad 2 on May and just now I have been noticing the backlight bleeding!.. I dont know if it is as bad as others but to be honest it upsets me a lot... I expect something good from what I paid!.. and Apple isnt giving me that.. so I was wondering.. do you think it is worth it to go through the trouble of taking action on this issue and contacting Apple about this?... it hasnt been long since I bought it I guess.. and it doesnt have scratches.. well maybe one but thats about it.. do you think they would give me a new one or at least repair this for me?... thanks

here I include a picture of the backlight bleeding of myipad 2... of course the picture doesnt justify the real think! but it is actually pretty bad.. it flashes a yellow light all around the edges!.. and its kinda annoying when watching movies.. anyways thanks again

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 822
Last edited:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have one year of guaranteed coverage from faulty device to faulty oem sync cord n adapter.

If you weren't satisfied with initial support, note that in your second filing.

I noticed bleeding about repo weeks after receiving device. It's not bad but I'm in college and paying a grand meant I wanted perfection. That being said, I haven't sequestered repair although I have talked to two reps. Since mine is personalized, I have to ship and wait which requires 4 day turn around minimum.

Get all the bang for your buck when possible. Im gonna send mine off before school n get it over with.

Loneliest days of my life those will be.

Most reactions