What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen bleeding question

eddy20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question, I recently dropped my iPad 2 on the corner so it's dented, everything still works fine with it though but having the dent really annoys me and I don't want to have to pay for repairs. Now it does have minor screen bleeding down one side of the screen that's visible when on black screens so do you think apple will replace theipad for me on the strength of the dodgy screen? The screen is not as bad as some I've seen on here and other forums but definitely noticeable, it doesn't bother me really but the dent does so im hoping they will replace it for me one way or the other.

Thanks for your help

ET

Sent from my iPad 2 using my fingers and iPF.

wayneh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure they'll replace it for you, after all, it's an apple! But, because you broke it, warranty won't cover it and you'll have to pay for it. Tough luck, I feel for you, hopefully you can just live with it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally- if I noticed my iPad with screen bleed, I would immediately make an appointment with Apple to assess. I wouldn't feel comfortable using it, especially if I had just purchased it. I think that Apple would consider to replace it without charge if it was a defect and within warranty. I think you would have also been in a better position than versus where you are now. It will be hard for them to focus on screen bleed when you have a dent in the corner of your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts