1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 Backlight bleeding

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Matterial, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matterial

Matterial iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi~

So I got an iPad 2 as a graduation present about 2 months ago, and I love it.

However, it DOES have backlight bleed, and it's really annoying and distracting, especially at night when I use it in the dark. I have read that in most cases, Apple replaces the iPads that have backlight bleed.

My question is, will they replace it after I've had it for a few months already?

The reason I haven't taken it in yet, is because the closest Apple store to me, and the one where my parents purchased it from, is in a different city, and I haven't had a chance to go up there, but I might be going up there soon.

Thanks~
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
  3. creekfella

creekfella iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Misguided friend of mine recently bought a Zoom - that had a bleed when it came out the box. He has since returned it under warranty! Not unique to Apple then.
  4. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    There are quite a few threads re this topic. Please use the search button. Also, the link provided to you by Tim is very informative.

Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.