What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 1 Network Help

Epicness2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an ipad that is needed to be online out and about. Its running Ios 5.1.1 and its jailbroken. The baseband has been updated to 07.11.01 which cant be unlocked (I have searched everywhere but found nothing for iPads. I have seen many people saying that "all" iPads are factory unlocked but mine isnt for some reason. Its locked to 3 Mobile (I dont want to go onto 3) and would like it unlocking. I dont want to take it to somewhere to be done as its costs money and im not the original owner. I am willing to try anything except rejailbreaking as i dont want to lose anything from it. The main thing i would like to do is downgrade the baseband to something that can be unlocked but using redsn0w, the option isnt there.

All help is helpful and taken on board.

Thanks in advance

Epicness2
Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts