What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

icloud problem ! help me !!

EricLuven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help validating a Unlock iCloud - iPhone unlock, bypass, activate iCloud, Hacktivation the site claims there software can iCloud unlock iPhone 5,5c,5s,6,6+ also ipads! and the phone/ipad works normally as it would making calls,text,data and also turning off find my iPhone. The site wants $20US
to unlock 1 device but before i send this company any cash I need some feedback from someone please.The website is EDITED

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/ No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not aware of any service that can bypass the activation lock feature. It would be kind of shady if you could just buy $20 of software to do it, since that would pretty much destroy it as a theft deterrent. I'd also expect that any such method would be all over the tech news. It would be 'big' news if activation lock were trivial to bypass.

Most companies that advertise unlocking your iPhone are talking about carrier lock. This is the feature that locks your iPhone to a specific carrier, usually the one you purchased your iPhone from. There isn't much reason to pay for this anymore. Almost all the carriers will unlock your iPhone on request, so long as you are not on contract.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any site offering an iCloud unlocking service is a scam. There is no way to bypass activation lock and end up with a properly functioning phone.

Most reactions

Latest posts