What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 16GB is stuck with connect to iTunes logo, computer won't find it.

Assi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I got an iPad that is stuck in " Connect to iTunes ".
My computers won't find it, I have testet it on severel computers. Not one of them will find my iPad.
Have testet with different cables to, but with no luck. My iPad has only been used a couple of hours before I reset it to factory settings.

It won't go to DFU mode, that I have tried several times.
iPad is working tough, the screen flips and I can turn it off.

Someone know what might be the problem? Or what im doing wrong?

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try connecting the device to a different available usb port. Specifically, if you are using a pc, and are plugging it into the front usb slots, conenct it to an available usb in the back of the pc. These are more reliable.

OP
A

Assi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try connecting the device to a different available usb port. Specifically, if you are using a pc, and are plugging it into the front usb slots, conenct it to an available usb in the back of the pc. These are more reliable.

Thanks for tip, but I have tried out all my usb ports.
I got an iPhone 4 also, all my computers and usb ports works with my iPhone and my old iPhone 3gs.
But there is still warranty on my iPad so I will try taking it to a Apple store.

Most reactions

Latest posts