What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS5 worth the update?

TrxSlash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reading some comments, I'm not sure if I want to update yet. And having my iPad for less than a week, I don't really know what I'd be missing in the first place.

But is the update really worth it? Is iOS 5 so much better I should just go ahead and update?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

emilysmom03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Milliebert said:
I think multi gesture is my favourite feature, it speeds everything up.

I agree. I also LOVE not having annoying blue boxes popping up constantly. :)

tglaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari works great with iOS 5. Notifications is great as well.

lizliew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DEFINITELY worth the effort. Are you kidding? Camera is great, multigesture, split keyboard gets a bit of getting used to, but in the end, well worth it..i cant wait to discover all the new features.. Can't stress it enough, do it!,

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yes,most definately,the gestures,not having to hook up to itunes,couid go on,ignore the horror stories,things have qiuetened down a bit,i had no probs,love it.

lizliew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only thing is, icloud is only good withnwindows vista n 7 .. Anyone have any suggestions on how i can get round it.. I hv windows xp.

OP
TrxSlash

TrxSlash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lizliew said:
Only thing is, icloud is only good withnwindows vista n 7 .. Anyone have any suggestions on how i can get round it.. I hv windows xp.

Same here, my iTunes is on xp. Will that change the wireless sync?

OP
TrxSlash

TrxSlash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated! And loads of cool stuff to play with now! I'm liking iOS 5.

lizliew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the Reminders feature. I had to use Calendars for this and when i need a longer list i had to use Numbers to create a tick-off To Do list. Now i can do it all under Reminders. Well Done Apple Team!

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greatest IOS yet....200 plus new features. I really like the ability to hold my IPhone 4s and take a picture using the volume button as the shutter button than the button on the screen. The voice command on iPhone is unbelievable.

Most reactions

Latest posts