What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7 running on ipad new video!!!

Davnici

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is a video of the new IOS 7 running on Ipad :D

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iOS 7 hasn't been released yet, so that cannot be iOS 7. iOS 7 could be very different than what is in this video.

OP
Davnici

Davnici

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The guy on the video is a developer he probably got it leaked from an unkown source because Apple already have the Beta version ready they just don't want other developers to focus on the Ipad and forget to give their feedback on the Iphone!! and as you can see from the video it has all the IOS 7 features so it cannot be some cydia tweak! I might be wrong tho :eek:
ipad_gladiator_i_love_this_thing-380x237.png

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, we now know that the Russian video purporting to show iOS 7 running on an iPad is a fabrication. Here are some screenshots from my iPad 3 running the real iOS 7 beta 2. image-1818165029.jpg image-4164454588.jpg image-3164556416.jpg image-2473533556.jpg image-2347913326.jpg image-2955071570.jpg

image-110450578.jpg

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My point is that iOS7 isn't due until the fall, so calling it iOS7 while it is a beta is going to be misleading to folks. There can be a lot of changes before release. And everyone can fully expect the final release to run on iPads too.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My point is that iOS7 isn't due until the fall, so calling it iOS7 while it is a beta is going to be misleading to folks. There can be a lot of changes before release. And everyone can fully expect the final release to run on iPads too.

I agree that the final release version of iOS 7 may be quite different that what's apparent by looking at the beta versions. My point was that what the Russian showed in his video was not the beta version of iOS 7 that was made available to developers yesterday.

rtt

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That is standard practice in the software industry and the build number many, many times before the final release.

OP
Davnici

Davnici

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yea the first video was forged and the beta version for ipad is released. here is a first hands-on video

Last edited by a moderator:

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's beta. And it is iOS 7. He just registered a developer account or UDID to get it. Which I do not recommend because you could risk
your device getting bricked or worse.

Most reactions

Latest posts