What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First impression for iOS 7 in iPad?

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw a post that iOS7 in iPad is not good. Is that true? The Animations are running very sluggishly. Some staples of iPad gestures are slightly muddled in beta. The whole concept of multitasking in iOS 7 is also less tablet friendly & Non-retina screens are not going to looks as great with iOS 7. I dont know if this is true or not. Hope to have your opinions.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whatever you have heard I would forget. iOS 7 is still in beta which means it is still being developed and tested......until the final, consumer version is released any comments about smoothness, sluggishness, etc are really not worth worrying about.

The Archangel

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the main reasons beta versions of iOS are released to registered developers is so that they can optimize their apps for the new iOS and have the apps ready for the public release of the new iOS. The other main reason is so that those iOS developers can try out the iOS beta versions in a real world situation and report all the bugs they find to Apple. Apple then uses those bug reports to fine tune the iOS through several beta releases until they feel that it's ready for public release.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts