What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6.1 - worth it for Australia?

joecast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any additions in this update of value? Noticed it mentions improvements for LTE but since I have an iPad 3 that really isn't an issue for me. And the huge DL is a bit of an issue. Any feedback appreciated.
Joe

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
joecast said:
Any additions in this update of value? Noticed it mentions improvements for LTE but since I have an iPad 3 that really isn't an issue for me. And the huge DL is a bit of an issue. Any feedback appreciated.
Joe

An OTA update should not be a huge file, about 60-70Mb if I recall. If you're on wifi, no problems.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just finished doing it on my last idevice-my iPod touch today. Did it OTA and took about 10 minutes. No troubles at all.

Go for it!:)

OP
J

joecast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all. Worked out how to do the smaller download. Strange that connecting to iTunes on the pc I would have to download the entire os again but going through device settings its only 90mb.

Most reactions

Latest posts