1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

IOS 5 jailbreaking

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nidayaqoob1230, Apr 13, 2012.

1. nidayaqoob1230

nidayaqoob1230 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am wanting to jailbreak my iPhone 4 which is on iOS 5. I am sick of waiting for the untethered jailbreak so i am willing to do a tethered jailbreak. I was wondering if i do a tethered jailbreak, when the untethered comes out can i just jailbreak again without having to restore and back up. Im hoping i can just jailbreak tethered, and then when the untethered comes out just jailbreak it again.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to advertising site as it does nothing to add to the conversation. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732 / 0
    Hi, and welcome to the forum. We are always glad to see new enthusiasts.

However, as far as jail breaking your phone, my I suggest you pay a visit to our sister site - iPhone Forum

They will be best equipped to aid you in jail breaking your phone. They're the phone experts - we're the iPad ones! :)

Good luck.

Marilyn