1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iOS 5 beta 2 UDID question

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by rockettman, Jul 6, 2011.

1. rockettman

rockettman iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone have any ideas as to why my iPad (1st gen, 16gb wifi only) will not activate with a UDID that has been registered to a dev account? I at first, paid some bozo $5 to register my UDID and nothing. However, I found a good friend who I didn't know as an iOS dev and he said that he would register my UDID on his account. He msg'd me lastnight and said no problem all done and I still can't activate it. I don't want to use the "RedSnow" work around because it really isn't iOS 5 beta 2, it is still beta 1 if you are pointing it to the beta 1 ipsw. So if anyone has any thoughts, I would appreciate them.

Thanks!
  2. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +460 / 0
    Your friend can provide the correct link also if he is ace eloped he can assist with your issue