What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UDID Registration for iOS7

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there everyone, I was just wondering if I could get my UDID registered because for 3 Reasons...

1. No point for me paying $99 for a Dev account as I am not going to use much of it

2. I don't trust other websites taking my money and not registering my UDID

3. I want to test out iOS7 Beta for myself.

So that explains it, if anyone out there who has a Developer account and is willing to register my UDID for free I will appreciate it a lot! and I mean it.... A LOT

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there everyone, I was just wondering if I could get my UDID registered because for 3 Reasons...

1. No point for me paying $99 for a Dev account as I am not going to use much of it

2. I don't trust other websites taking my money and not registering my UDID

3. I want to test out iOS7 Beta for myself.

So that explains it, if anyone out there who has a Developer account and is willing to register my UDID for free I will appreciate it a lot! and I mean it.... A LOT

iOS 7 beta is legally only available to registered iOS Developers who have paid the $99.00 fee. Any developer who does what you suggests risks having his account cancelled and access to Apple sites cut off. Any other method of obtaining beta releases of iOS is illegal. We do not support theft and piracy on these forums. You will get no help here.

With that, this thread is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts