What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing screen protector

screwdriver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first screen protector install didn't go so well. I thought it did, but after letting it dry I discovered some dust got under the screen. When I got my ipad I looked around and found some topics on other forums discussing installation. I ordered an ipad screen protector from xo skins and turned on the hot shower. Steaming up the bathroom helps get all the dust out of the air. I then washed my hands with dish soap and applied the screen. After it dried it looks perfect! No lint! Also, it helped to push all of the spray out. Last time I dont think I pressed as hard when installing and I left a little bubble. The first pass over the ipad I lightly pressed and got the screen in place. Then I pressed harder and made sure I got out all of the spray.

Most reactions

Latest posts