What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZAGG HD Screen Protector

nefiwashere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has any one used the ZAGG HD Screen Protector ? im looking for a screen protector that wont take away from the clarity of the screen. I do prefer the spray on screen protectors over the traditional stick ons. so if anyone has any great recommendations from hands on experience with a screen protector you have had on ur device let me know. thanks

schmidtj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a ZAGG InvisibleScreen.
I love it.
I had it installed professionally.
I've tried other do-it-yourself protectors and always ended up with at least
one bubble of varying sizes.
The professional install is perfect.

OP
N

nefiwashere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have installed the zagg before on an ipod touch, im not worried about the application just want a very clear shield, its just u can tell that the protector is there, which i know is something that's not going to change but i want something close to clear as possible.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nefiwashere, I have the Zagginvisishield on my iPad since I first bought this iPad (June 2010). I cannot really tell you the difference between not having it and having it-->since I have always had it. I can tell it is on my iPad. I have an iPad2 and for it I used a 3M shield (US$10.00). Compared to that shield, the Zagg product is superior. The Zagg is easier to clean and keep clean. I cannot tell if either iPads' responsiveness is reduced by either shield. I have compared my iPads with a friend's iPad screen--he doesn't think shields are necessary. His iPad, once cleaned, didn't show any scratches or wear spots. So he might be right about not needing shields.

It just boils down to my peace of mind and the what-ifs...what if I didn't have a shield on my iPad and....a cat started pawing it? What if my friend (with long painted nails) wanted to use my iPad...what if....in any scenario that could potentially scratch my iPad, I would rather have a screen on it and have it be scratched.

The Zagg HD isn't available until after March 14, 2012. So you probably won't get any responses to your note until after that time.

Most reactions

Latest posts