What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buuf4iPad "BabaBuufey" - Winterboard

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, y'all:

Maybe try moving the Winterboard theme "White Icon Labels" above the Buuf4iPad theme - or all the way to the top - make sure it's checked and then respring. That work?

If it doesn't work - I got nothing. Sorry.

Marilyn

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, y'all:

Maybe try moving the Winterboard theme "White Icon Labels" above the Buuf4iPad theme - or all the way to the top - make sure it's checked and then respring. That work?

Marilyn

Marilyn, you're a genius! That worked! Never thought of that. Chalk that one up for later!

Thanks again!!! :D

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Which notifications, I can't think of any others.

I have my notifications on under settings for certain apps. When I get a message for a new IPF post it gives me the option to "f***Off or JumpIn" instead of ignore/read. LOL

Via my iPad 1 

Last edited:

ssemmel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you use the buuf2 sbsettings on cydia on the ipad2 on 4.3.3? Anyone install it?

Lobi_Earl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey you can also use the "Stereo SB settings" which Look Way better because they are made for retina :)

Lobi_Earl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to change all my icons with the extra icons coming with the theme, does anybody Know how i can change them via ssh in stash/themes/buuf4ipad?? Where can i find all the png files or do i have to change all seperately in applications?

Thanks guys

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I want to change all my icons with the extra icons coming with the theme, does anybody Know how i can change them via ssh in stash/themes/buuf4ipad?? Where can i find all the png files or do i have to change all seperately in applications?

Thanks guys

You just download the theme, and click on Buuficonmask and also BUUF4ipad in winter board, and then use whatever wallpaper you want within settings, see my previous reply on this thread to see if that is what you mean.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Hey, y'all:

Marilyn

LoL! I finally figured that out and rushed here to post it and seen you already did! Thanks. It gives you icon names for everything except the dock, but everyone should know what's in their dock. Lol

iLoveMyiPad2!

din_vl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
very-very nice! one of the best themes.
can't wait to jailbreak my updated to 4.3.4 ipad 2 to put this one :)

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is really a neat theme and apparently very well supported by the community as there is basically a custom icon for a huge number of apps. Is there an easy tutorial around for how to add or change custom icons inside a theme? Sometimes I see themes come with more than one set too, but it's not a feature I'm very familiar with.

Most reactions