What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In case you couldn't get a case....

drmrw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you were lucky enough to get an iPad today (mine was shipped) but couldn't get a case (apple isn't shipping yet, but best buy had them!), then something to tide you over is the belkin neoprene sleeve for a 10.2 inch netbook. You can get it at bestbuy for 29 bucks in the computer section. it fits kinda loosely, but if you keep the spongey foam insert that comes with the sleeve and put the iPad in so that the glass lays against the insert, i'm pretty sure it wouldn't break even if you dropped it (not that i'm trying it mind you). Just thought folks would like to know....

OP
D

drmrw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm waiting on my quirky cloak....and the apple case....we'll see which is better

Cnega

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up some rather cheap cases off eBay to hold me over. A nice leather case should do just fine! Damn I love this thing!

Reaction score
I bought one right away after getting my iPad. I think with the case my iPad will be well protected.

Most reactions

Latest posts