What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Import photos from SD card.....help

john chaney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps I am on the wrong thread but I came here to figure out how to scan my old photos to a SD memory card and use the stored images to import to my iPad.
The scanned images are on the card but the iPad does not recognize them. The scanner does recognize them for printing purposes.
Could someone point out which thread to go to?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just moved your post to its own thread as this will gain you a greater chance of getting the help that you require.......good luck!

The Archangel

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The photos on the SD Card need/must be in a DCIM directory and must be named as such 100_1234.jpg. Next photo needs be named 100_1235.jpg and so on.

OP
J

john chaney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Randy,
I am scanning directly to the memory chip and saving it. No computer is involved.When I take photos and directly load them into the iPad they are not numbered but show up as streamed photos. It appears to be the same yet the iPad does not recognize the saved photos.These photos do show up however on the scanner and could be reprinted.
I am trying to set up an album that I can send to a printer who can turn them into a book.

Most reactions

Latest posts