What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMove Help Needed

jcpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread is for questions about the forum, how to post, embed pics and video, and so on!
Once there is enough questions with some weight we'll create a q&a with the most common questions answered!

2 ?s: how do u post new thread if u can't a post that fits your problem or question?
2: when I am in iMovie on my MacBook pro I can't find the movie I created in iPad iMovie. I have a lot of questions for iMovie for iPad where is best place to ask these ?s

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Regarding your first question, the best thing to do is perform a search (top of every page) but if you don't find what you're looking for find the appropriate area (Help, Hacking, etc.) and post your question there.

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Help area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Last edited:

Most reactions