What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

Multiple ipads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched a couple of forums for an answer to my question, but I could not find anything related to it, so here I go. Is there a way to view this website ad free? Thanks in advance!

Crumston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.witching-hour.net
Hi guys! I'm working for an Ipad/Iphone game developer and was wondering which would be the appropriate section to post, didn't want to infringe any forum rules so I thought why not ask first. We currently already have a game out for over a year, and a game due for release in the Summer. So I'm thinking, two separate threads. Would they both be in the Games forum? Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and answer my queries!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm working for an Ipad/Iphone game developer and was wondering which would be the appropriate section to post, didn't want to infringe any forum rules so I thought why not ask first. We currently already have a game out for over a year, and a game due for release in the Summer. So I'm thinking, two separate threads. Would they both be in the Games forum? Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and answer my queries!

Hi Crumston-welcome to the forum!

As a courtesy to our members, we allow a 1-time only posting for an app announcement in either the App announcement OR Game thread. Any changes or future communications to that app, must be communicated within those threads. Posting beyond is considered Spam.

You may post only links to the App Store and also a YouTube video highlighting your game.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glad I found this.I have a hard time finding the home page and I would also like to know how to attach links?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
glad I found this.I have a hard time finding the home page and I would also like to know how to attach links?

Glad you found is here, Dianne! Posting external links are allowed as long as it supports the thread discussion and allows for greater detail on the subject. Posting social media, blogs, or other site forums are not permitted.

Hope that helps you-have a nice day!

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
right I get the rules I just don't know how to copy a web add. In blue so that a thread reader could easily open it .thanks

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I give up, where have you hidden the signature settings? I'm sure I've just missed it somewhere. Been using the app for ages and knew my way around that fairly well, but I can't find any way of editing or creating a signature here. My old signature still shows up in my profile, but not my posts, presumably because I disabled it when I started using the app.

Someone please help, it's driving me nuts.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts