What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMExchange 2 no longer sync with Exchange

MichaelM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
After a recent update of iMExchange 2 this app no longer syncs with Microsoft Exchange. It has been working find up until then.

Does anyone have a similar experience; how did you fix it?

Cheers, Michael

reddboogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
same issue

Hi,
After a recent update of iMExchange 2 this app no longer syncs with Microsoft Exchange. It has been working find up until then.

Does anyone have a similar experience; how did you fix it?

Cheers, Michael

I've had the same issue. I can post a new task on my phone which shows in Outlook, but then dissapears. Also, the 40 tasks in Outlook do not show on the iPhone 4. NOtes show. very confused... :(

rnicolela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just installed and the sync does not work. Any known workaround?

Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Bull350

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was having the same issue with the iPhone version connecting to Exchange 2010. The Notes portion worked, but Tasks would not sync. Long story short, I noticed that the user had tons of completed tasks in the account. I deleted the old tasks and viola, sync worked again. I'm not sure that there is a "magic number" of tasks that will sync, but this account was able to sync 60 active tasks after the old tasks were deleted.

Hope this helps.

rnicolela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Version 2010

I was having the same issue with the iPhone version connecting to Exchange 2010. The Notes portion worked, but Tasks would not sync. Long story short, I noticed that the user had tons of completed tasks in the account. I deleted the old tasks and viola, sync worked again. I'm not sure that there is a "magic number" of tasks that will sync, but this account was able to sync 60 active tasks after the old tasks were deleted.

Hope this helps.

Unfortunately it's not mu situation. I do have exch 2010, but few tasks. And it's not sinchronizing.

More ideas? Thanks

rnicolela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you sure that you are using Exchange 2010? I can´t make this work... Some details:

I keep getting a message "Error connecting with server" whent I try to use the app.

And apparently, the account settings are correct. I've made a test: Changed a letter at the server identification at the account settings, and the error message changed to
"There was a prolem accessing the account. Please check the account settings". So, apparently, the account settings are OK. The problem seems to be another one.

Some info:
- I've paid the 7,99 to get the continuous sync right
- I don´t have more than 30 tasks

Does someone knows another software to use (to keep outlook tasks synchronized)??

Thanks!

mscheller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same issue: tasks sync TO Outlook but not back (after having worked for more than 2yr

I've had the same issue. I can post a new task on my phone which shows in Outlook, but then dissapears. Also, the 40 tasks in Outlook do not show on the iPhone 4. NOtes show. very confused... :(

I am now having the same issue after using Imexchange 2 for several years. Did you ever find a fix?

mscheller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I followed Bull350's advice. I had 929 completed tasks and when I archived them Imexchange 2 now syncs both ways.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I followed Bull350's advice. I had 929 completed tasks and when I archived them Imexchange 2 now syncs both ways.

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

So glad this very old thread and Bull350's advice was able to help you.

It just goes to show we do have some very good info here, no matter how old it is! ;)

Thank you for posting back with what solved your problem! Enjoy!!

Most reactions

Latest posts