What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
@The OB The part with the plastic sheets was new to me. As far as I know that's not used here.

How about your street? Are there any signs it could be resurfaced as well?

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
@The OB The part with the plastic sheets was new to me. As far as I know that's not used here.

How about your street? Are there any signs it could be resurfaced as well?
I've also never seen that before Johanna. It may be a new engineering innovation to keep damp from rising up to degrade the road surface.
It's possible our street is next, only because it's in such good condition:) Hope not, because of the noise and dust, barely kept down by water trucks.

Maybe one of your city councillors lives on that street?;)
I would not be surprised. He's welcome to it sci:)
Andrew

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 11.46.51 AM.png

Well, I've not posted here in a while, but have been enjoying many of the the great pics shown - was on Facebook this morning (my twice a week check-in) and saw this cartoon above which gave be a chuckle - for our non-Americans who might not be keeping up w/ our president's immigration statements & for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday this Thursday - :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, Friday I bought my wife, Susan (Suenc on the forum) a 64 GB iPhone 6; now she has her iMac (which I upgraded to Yosemite a few nights ago - so far so good!), iPad Mini, and now her phone - she's in iHeaven, I guess.

I've nicknamed her iSue and put together a little Keynote presentation below - :) Dave
Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 5.35.54 PM.png

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You certainly don't have to worry about not getting enough fruit with all those Apples at home.:)

Well, I now have a MBPro, iPad 2, and and old iPod Touch (mainly to carry my MP3 music on trips and to use @ home) - I'm debating on getting an iPhone myself but in retirement just not a big desire (vs. having my 'dumb' phone), especially after playing w/ her new phone and going through the entire manual - now I could see getting he latest iPod Touch for my music mainly - we just don't need another cellular plan - SO, may yet add another 'Apple' to the house? NOW, does an Apple Extreme router count as a fruit or a vegetable? :) Dave

suenc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, Friday I bought my wife, Susan (NCSue on the forum) a 64 GB iPhone 6; now she has her iMac (which I upgraded to Yosemite a few nights ago - so far so good!), iPad Mini, and now her phone - she's in iHeaven, I guess.

I've nicknamed her iSue and put together a little Keynote presentation below - :) Dave
View attachment 61397
They meet all my needs except eating and using the rest room. Oh, and loving giradman.

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The stem was brown, that's why I told you to cut it. It will need a few weeks or more than a month to grow a stem again.

I'm waiting for my orchid to bloom.... Once it start I will post here [emoji4]let you know [emoji4]

Most reactions