What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
?...
You orchid doesn't really look bad. It still has green leaves. :) If you cut the brown stem, maybe it'll start blooming again.
I cut it already hope will bloomed like yours soon [emoji6]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415599963.029437.jpg

You're both moving well towards Green Thumb status:) Don't forget to water well to improve the image.
Andrew

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
This morning we finally got a snowfall that didn't melt as soon as it hit the ground.View attachment 61175
We've been having snow, maybe a little early. It'so not over yet. I looked out an hour or so ago and saw this deer. I see a few each year but this is not good deer country. The deer is the small dark image between the bushes.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Certainly not the right comment for a hockey game, but:
Cute! :)
What does "Timbits kids" mean?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Timbits kids hockey game during intermission at a Regina Pats hockey game.View attachment 61265

Certainly not the right comment for a hockey game, but:
Cute! :)
What does "Timbits kids" mean?
Timbits refers to the Tim Hortons chain of coffee houses. They sponsor a Canada wide hockey program for young children. There are teams which play against each other. Every so often they give demos at intermission during hockey games.

There's an article on this page that explains about the program. http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/social/community-programs.php

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts